Thermeco Loves Outdoor Entertaining Areas
19th June 2020
Over the years we have been privileged to be a part of many spectacular landmark projects and with this have collated a very diverse photo library. From dreamy country homes and practical luxe living to robust glamour, we have an array of inspiration leaving us with so many different styles to love.
Being in the window and door industry we particularly admire outdoor entertaining areas. They are a connection from the indoor living environment and are an extension of any home.
While it was a difficult task, we have reminisced on past projects and have chosen our top 10 outdoor entertaining areas that have been voted by our staff. A space where we could imagine hanging out with family and friends.
Which are your favourites?!
1. Moat's Corner - Dromana | Vibe Design Group | Icon Synergy | Jack Lovel
2. Essendon Project | FGR Architects | Peter Bennetts Photography
3. Toorak Project | Travis Walton Architecture | Davies Henderson | Elisa Watson Photography
4. Elwood Project | Matyas Architects | LBA Construction | Derek Swalwell
5. Caulfield Project | Travis Walton | Davies Henderson | Elisa Watson
6. Long Croft House - Armadale | Pleysier Perkins | North Building Group | Sharyn Cairns
7. Wallington Project | Clare Cousins | BP Pro Built | Sharyn Cairns
8. Eaglemont Project | Pleysier Perkins | Wade Builders | Michael Kai
9. Origami Pool House - Hawthorn | The Made Group | Jaime Diaz-Berrio